Pastoral Care Services
- Our pastoral care advisor is available when spiritual support is required for residents and families.
- Sunday church services are held on Sunday afternoon @ 2:30pm in the first floor dining room. These services are provided by the Pictou County Council of Churches. A schedule is available at each nursing station.
- Roman Catholic mass is held Thursday morning @ 9:30 am in the second floor dining room.
- An Anglican service is held on the first Monday of each month. This is held in the second floor dining @ 10:00am.
- We will assist to accommodate all pastoral care services for our residents.
- Pastoral Care is vital to the overall spiritual and emotional well-being of our residents. Special programming is available to assist with this.